Liability Claims Handler
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£21,000 - £35,000
Casualty Claims Handler - Leeds - up to £35k per annum plus an excellent benefits package, parking available - Hybrid role – 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
A renowned National Loss Adjusting Organisation are now seeking an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join their specialist Casualty Liability Team at their Leeds base where you will work from the Leeds office once a week or once every 2 weeks depending on location. You will handle a variety of specialist Liability claims, predominantly EL & PL and Third Party Property Damage losses. You will manage and be responsible for your own caseload of losses.
- Handle predominantly EL & PL claims through to settlement
- Liaise with the Insurer, Policy holder and Broker
- Investigate allocated claims, looking at evidence and liaising with all relevant parties and determining liability
- Where appropriate refer to a field adjuster for site investigation to establish how the loss occurred
- Gather all necessary evidence and relevant documentation including repair estimates, invoices etc.
- Determine appropriate action for resolution
- Negotiate settlement where appropriate
- Keep up to date with any technical changes within the industry and to your role which may involve participating in training programmes within the company
- High level of Liability Claims handling experience specifically EL & PL including Property Damage
- Experience of handling CAR claims ideally
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Solid IT skills and be able to use multiple in-house systems
- Insurance Industry Qualifications or working towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.