IT Helpdesk Technician
South East: Kent.
£20,000 - £23,000
IT Helpdesk Technician - Kent - up to £23k per annum plus benefits - Initially office based with the opportunity to be Hybrid based at a later date
An established Claims Management Organisation based in Kent with UK exposure offering Claims Solutions specialising in household and motor claims with a strong focus on providing a first class customer service are now seeking an experienced IT Helpdesk Technician to join the IT team where you will act as the first point of contact for all IT users across the business handling support calls and emails from internal staff.
- Act as the first point of contact for all IT users across the business
- Handle support calls and emails from internal staff
- Prepare new equipment and run maintenance on existing hardware
- Log all tickets on the system
- Progress all outstanding tickets and ensure they are resolved within relevant time scales
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and asking questions
- Determine the best solution
- Escalate higher technical issues with the IT Manager
- Maintain equipment knowledge by keeping abreast of new products
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal users, personnel, customers and equipment operators
- Support IT infrastructure in project work
- Experience with IT systems troubleshooting
- Significant experience in a customer service-related role
- Call handling experience required
- Excellent communication skills, specifically via the telephone
- A high degree of computer literacy and technical competency
- Thrive under pressure in a busy environment
- A relevant technical qualification
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.