West Midlands, East Midlands.
£35,000 - £41,000
Surveyor - Home Based (Midlands) up to £41,000 basic per annum including car allowance plus pension & DIS
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK are now seeking an experienced Surveyor to join their vastly experienced and established Surveying Team. You will play a vital role within the Surveying Team by providing technical support for building damage elements of claims from first stage support through to technical decisions covering the Midlands region.
- Carrying out site visits working closely with the Complex Claims Consultants and collaborating with the Surveyor Technical Advisors
- Assess the validity of the claim quantum of the loss and deliver the decision directly to the policyholder.
- Liaise with approved Building Contractors and arrange joint site visits if required
- Evaluate Building claims and provide a detailed report, progress and update the buildings insurance claims including updating reserves, cash settlements, contractor instructions and closing claims as required.
- Buildings Insurance Claims experience
- Surveying experience within construction / trade
- A relevant Surveying Qualification
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.