Property Repair Administrator
West Midlands: Staffordshire.
£18,000 - £22,000
Repair Administrator - Staffordshire - up to £18k per annum progressing to £22k per annum, plus free parking
A National Loss Adjusting Operation are now seeking a Repair Administrator to join their Repair Services Team where you will play a vital role in supporting the division by working closely with the Contractor Network assisting clients and customers with their repair claims process ensuring an end to end seamless customer journey.
- Liaise with customers, insurers, suppliers and colleagues throughout the UK
- Take inbound calls, gather information and appoint the appropriate contractors to carry out property damage repairs to domestic properties
- Manage diaries and arrange engineer/contractor appointments communicating with all relevant parties
- Oversee the repair process ensuring contractors have carried out the repairs competently and to the customers' satisfaction
- Check all relevant documentation has been received and distributed to the correct channels internally and externally
- Ideally experience working within the Insurance/Loss Adjusting/Surveying or Claims Industry booking engineer/contractor appointments
- Excellent organisational skills
- Diary management experience
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of understanding customer services
This is a full-time, permanent role working 37.5 hours per week with an hour for lunch. Onsite parking is available. Once passed probation and following successful training there will be flexibility to work hybrid.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.