Claims Manager/Team Leader
London, North West, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire, North East, Scotland, East Anglia, East Midlands.
£30,000 - £35,000
Claims Manager / Team Leader – UK – Remote up to £35k per annum plus an excellent benefits package
A leading Global Claims Solutions Business with offices spanning across the world who are driven by people values continue to successfully grow are now seeking a Claims Manager / Team Leader to join their strong Domestic Claims Team. Working from home or office depending on your location you will play a vital role within the business by leading a team of domestic claims handlers helping them strive to provide a first class customer service, helping clients/policyholders making their claim seamless from beginning to end. Your team of domestic claims handlers will pro-actively manage losses up to £100k from cradle to grave, you will help your team to deliver within challenging targets, plan and control workloads and fully support with their development as individuals and as a team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review and allocate claims in accordance with individual licensing authority.
- Work with your Manager and colleagues to create a process that ensures claims are dealt with achieving optimum quality, productivity and profitability.
- Provide technical support to colleagues.
- Plan and control workloads for maximum efficiency
- Complete regular Progressive Performance meetings for all immediate reports.
- Undertake reviews of the team portfolio to identify skills gaps and areas for improvement.
- Remove or overcome obstacles that have an adverse effect on performance and morale
- Collaborate with all colleagues and clients in resolution of complaint cases
- Coordinate surge response activity with those who can provide visit support.
- Promote and enhance the corporate image.
- Essential to have robust experience in dealing with property damage claims up to £100k
- Good Team Leader skills, motivating a team, being able to plan workloads and delivering against targets
- Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and skills for the professional and technical requirements of the job.
- Self-motivated, conscientious and able to work under your own initiative and have a desire to embrace innovative working practices, supporting company digital strategy.
- Ability to demonstrate recent professional development activity including networking
- Strategy for engaging with and encouraging colleagues based remotely from you
- Conscientious and committed to achieve and exceed the required results, as well as flexible and adaptable during times of surge.
- Ideally have obtained or be willing to work towards a professional qualification, e.g. Cert CILA.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.