Head of Customer Services
North West: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex, London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire, West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire.
Head of Customers Services / Customer Services Manager - Engineering - Competitive Annual basic salary plus benefits - remote working
A fast growing award winning subsidence and ground engineering contractor who are the UK's leading Industry Specialist are now seeking an experienced Customer Services Manager to oversee and successfully manage their Customer Services team. Renowned for their pioneering technology within their specialist field you will play a vital role by ensuring customers receive a first class service from beginning to end. You will have the opportunity to develop, grow and build an incredible career.
- Lead and coach the Customer Service Team on a remote basis and in person
- Deliver an excellent customer service by meeting client SLA's
- Manage the beginning of the sales channel
- Allocate sales enquiries to Area Managers
- Manage team activities and work flow
- Ensure customer calls/enquiries are within KPI's
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- Ensure full communication is handled within timescales throughout all departments
- Report and manage SLA's
- Improve the customer experience for residential private and business to business customers
- Develop and implement customer services procedures, policies and standards
- Set clear strategies
- Collate, evaluate and process data reporting this to Senior Management to drive improvement
- Adhere to and manage budgets
- Train sales, operations and finance departments on customer services tools, best practices and SLA's
- Handle and respond to customer complaints
- Occasional travel to offices throughout the UK as and when required.
- Proven working Customer Services Management experience
- Strong client facing and communication skills
- Be able to inspire others, positive attitude
- Strong focus on continuous improvement and solution oriented
- Be able to multi-task and have the ability to troubleshoot
- A background in construction, ideally ground engineering
- Knowledge or experience working within the Insurance Industry
- Experience of subsidence or subsidence solutions - ideally
- Educated to degree level or suitable professional qualification
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.