West Midlands: Warwickshire.
£28,000 - £35,000
Commercial Account Handler – Warwickshire up to £35k per annum plus subsidised parking
A long established and renowned Insurance Brokers are now seeking an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join their personable, friendly and vastly experienced team to support the Director and Account Executives.
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler your main responsibilities will be to:
• Act as a point of contact for clients, providers, internal and external intermediaries
• Deal with policy queries and information requests
• Process renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments
• Maintain and update client records
• Prepare client reports
• Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with clients and insurers
• Work closely with the Director & Account Executive
As an experienced Commercial Account Handler you will:
• Have experience handling Commercial Combined Insurance including Property, Liability,
Fleet & GIT
• Be able to comfortably liaise with clients & insurers via the telephone, email and face to face
• Have excellent communication skills
• Possess good customer services experience
• Have excellent IT skills and be able to work with various in-house systems, ideally have experience using Acturis
• Be Cert CII qualified or working towards
This is a full-time, permanent role. Commercial Account Handler - up to £30k per annum plus bonus, pension, life assurance, subsidised parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays including Christmas office closure. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.