West Midlands: Warwickshire.
Commercial Account Executive – Warwickshire – Competitive Basic Salary plus very generous bonus plus subsidised parking
Due to client substantial growth and a very healthy portfolio of clients, a long established and renowned Insurance Brokers are now seeking an experienced Commercial Account Executive. You will join their personable, friendly and vastly experienced team to play a vital role by supporting existing and future clients.
As an experienced Commercial Account Executive your main responsibilities will be to:
• Manage existing clients as well as generating new business opportunities
• Attend client visits (existing and prospective new business)
• Deal with incoming enquiries to try and up-sell or generate new opportunities
• Build, develop and maintain an excellent relationship with client and insurers
• Negotiate terms with clients and undertake reviews
• Work closely with the Account Handlers and provide guidance and act as point of contact
for the team
As an experienced Commercial Account Executive you will:
• Have experience as an Account Executive servicing existing client as well as being able to pro-actively develop new business and be able to identify new opportunities
• Possess excellent sales experience with a proven track record
• Be experienced in Commercial Insurance
• Have experience of working with HNW clients face to face as well as via the telephone and email
• Have your own car and a full clean driving licence
• Be Cert CII Qualified or working towards
• Good IT skills, ideally have experience of using Acturis
This is a full-time, permanent role. Commercial Executive - excellent competitive basic annual salary, plus an excellent bonus structure, pension, life assurance, subsidised parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.