Motor Recovery Claims Handler
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £25,000
Motor Recovery Claims Handler - Kent - up to £25k per annum plus bonus, customer services bonus incentives, parking, onsite fully equipped gym and fully funded support towards industry exams
Due to growth, an established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Motor Claims Handler to join their rapidly expanding Motor Division. As a Motor Recovery Claims Handler you will play a vital role by helping recover the maximum amount for Insurer clients where liability on a claim may be attributed to a third party.
- Maintain your own portfolio of cases working effectively delivering market leading cost control and excellent customer service.
- Pursue recovery, provide guidance and direction to the claims team.
- Commence work on all larger losses at an early stage to ensure work on the recovery of the claim starts at the earliest opportunity, review and prepare cases for panel solicitors.
- Review and prepare cases for panel solicitors to support litigation, dealing with cases in house where appropriate.
- Ongoing case management of debts being pursued by solicitors.
- Recommend discontinuation of recovery.
- Ensure complaints are recorded and within timescales.
- Motor Claims handling experience within the Motor Insurance Industry.
- Previous experience of working in Insurance claims recovery.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- The ability to display active listening skills and be able to deal with sensitive situations.
- A confident telephone manner and be able to work under pressure.
- Excellent PC skills and comfortable using bespoke in-house systems.
- This is a full-time permanent role working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The role will be office based initially, after training and capability this could move to flexible hybrid working.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.