Domestic Loss Adjuster
£35,000 - £45,000
Domestic Loss Adjuster – Northern Ireland – up to £45k per annum, bonus, car/car allowance, full support towards Industry qualifications, pension, healthcare, DIS plus additional healthcare benefits
A global leader within the Loss Adjusting Industry and renowned worldwide for being passionate about what they do are now seeking a creative and dynamic Loss Adjusting Professional to join their Northern Ireland team where you will investigate home claims throughout the North Ireland region assessing losses up to £100k.
A very competitive annual basic salary is on offer plus excellent benefits with full support towards career development and Industry Qualifications.
- Manage your own caseload of domestic property claims from cradle to grave
- Be customer focused offering both practical support and technical advice
- Attend site visits throughout the Northern Ireland region investigating home claim losses up to £100k
- Liaise with and report to Insurers within agreed timescales
- Provide an exceptional customer service to policyholders ensuring full communication throughout the life cycle of their claim
- Experience of handling and project managing domestic property claims through to settlement
- Field based claims handling experience
- Exceptional communication skills with excellent listening skills and evidence of understanding and empathy
- Ability to work on own initiative and be able to take ownership of own caseload of claims
- Full UK driving licence
- Ideally have or be committed to progress towards ACII and ACILA qualifications
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.