Motor Risk Administrator
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£22,000 - £22,000
Motor Risk Administrator – up to £22k per annum plus flexible working, car parking, pension, career development and further training, support to develop and manage wellbeing, 25 days holiday per annum
Due to growth a reputable and highly regarded Fleet Risk Management Organisation are now seeking a Motor Risk Administrator to join their Motor Fleet Operational Management team where you will play a vital part within the business by carrying out a varied role delivering motor risk management solutions to customers. You will be critical within the business supporting the growth of the team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to work for an organisation offering a good work life balance with flexible working arrangements.
What to expect:
- Working in a client facing role being involved in the administration, retention and expanding of the services delivered to clients to provide motor risk challenges whilst optimising the delivery of the risk measures put in place.
- Key in expanding the value of the service provided to clients.
- Work with clients to provide a more risk led approach to manage occupational road safety
- Within the first 90 days you will gain a broad understanding of the support, services and strategy of the business to support you in your interactions with clients and also a solid understanding of your expertise
- Improve client’s risk management through the delivery of tailored risk management programs
- Review clients’ operations to identify and analyse risk of their drivers
- Provide risk management advice and consultancy
- Identify and develop relationships to ensure sustained growth
- Work with key business leaders in delivering value added service to clients
Responsibilities & duties:
- Manage daily case management tasks
- Administer new drivers onto systems and organise introduction packs
- Update driver safety policies
- Manage on-line assessments, DVLA Licence checks
- Organise induction courses for new drivers
- Arrange further training needs liaising with Driver Supervisors, Fleet Managers and Driver Trainers
- Respond to new claims, setting up files and obtain supporting documentation to allow settlement of claims
- Appoint specialists from a panel to arrange repairs, alternative transport, glass specialists etc.
- Further administration duties as determined by the management team as and when required
- Working knowledge of the Insurance Industry
- Background in the Motor Insurance Industry
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels and have the ability to be confident whilst showing sympathy and understanding to varying customer situations
- Experience in Motor risk or accident management
- Good all round administration experience
- An excellent team player and being comfortable working as part of a delivery team where you will work well both on your own and helping in a team environment
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.