Claims Team Leader
North West: Greater Manchester.
£25,000 - £30,000
Claims Team Leader – Greater Manchester – up to £30k per annum, plus twice year bonus, 25 days holiday, life assurance, free parking, support towards career development, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
As an experienced Claims Handler looking for your next step in your career or you already have team leading experience within the Property Claims Sector, you will be joining a highly reputable market leading Innovate Claims Solutions Company managing a small team of Claims Handlers providing a cradle to grave claims handling service delivering a first class customer service. Due to expansion and commitment to customers this is an exciting opportunity for any ambitious individual who strives to work in a fast paced demanding environment.
As a ClaimsTeam Leader your responsibilities will include:
- Team operational performance
- Performance management of all staff
- HR processes including absence management, disciplinary and recruitment
- Ensuring proactive handling of cases throughout the business
- Complaint handling
- Effective communications
- You will be a good people manager who recognises the importance of great teamwork in achieving excellent operational results. You will have the ability to coach, communicate effectively and understand what a good working culture looks and feels like. You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service and understand the need to seek continual process improvement.
- Someone who will lead a team effectively and who has accountability for team operational performance, staff development & engagement and customer satisfaction. Additionally, you will be part of a wider group of Team Leaders working together to provide excellent operational performance.
In order to be considered for this position you will already have experience of working as a team leader in an insurance claims environment or looking for your next step in your career within property claims.
You will also be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to effectively organise resource
- The ability to coach and develop people
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to understand company strategy and translate this into effective team performance
- Understand what a good working culture looks and feels like
- Good interpersonal skills
- Effective communicator
- Ability to drive continuous improvement
- Strong problem solving capability
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.