Insurance Customer Services Associate
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£19,000 - £24,000 OTE
Insurance Customer Services Associate - West Yorkshire. Up to £22k per annum OTE £24K per annum, 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday, hybrid working offered, free parking, pension, bonus plus 25 holidays plus bank holidays.
A long established Equestrian Brand who are extremely reputable with Horse Owners and Riders throughout the UK offering the very best market leading services are now seeking an experienced Insurance Customer Services professional to join their team where you will be passionate about helping people, looking for maximising sales opportunities whilst providing product information and troubleshooting with website support. You will be a multi-tasker advising and guiding customers over the telephone, via email, webchat or occasionally face to face during equestrian events.
- To promote, guide and offer information to prospects and existing customers on the company's insurance products, membership, equestrian, pet and leisurewear products.
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Customer account management and account reviews.
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintaining customer records by updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Processing orders, preparing correspondence and fulfilling customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Taking ownership of and executing initiatives to equestrian establishments.
- Actively promoting the company website, membership & benefits in order to generate sales within the defined area.
- Contacting existing customers to sell well targeted products in a professional manner.
- Offering customers additional relevant products on relevant products; cross-selling to increase sales and profits.
- Entering orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Communicating all feedback from customers about complaints to the Customer Services Supervisor and internal departments.
- Participating and embracing staff training and coaching.
- Updating job knowledge by reading industry publications; maintaining personal networks; keeping abreast with competitor information.
- You may be required to attend and assist at equestrian shows where required.
You will be passionate about helping people, look for maximising sales opportunities and provide accurate information on products, whilst trouble shooting with website support.
You will be a passionate, multitasker advising and guiding customers over the telephone, via email, webchat or on occasion face-to-face (when at equestrian events) for the company's insurance products, One Club Membership, equestrian, pet and leisurewear products.
When anyone is feeling lost, confused or generally a little bit bewildered about something, chances are they'll ask for advice, dealing with customer queries and questions (as well as the odd complaint), they need help to resolve any issues, or suggest suitable alternatives, and all with a smile.
You will be a team player in a team that serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Key Skills & Experience
- Insurance experience essential.
- Sales/Telesales experience essential.
- In-depth knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent knowledge of equestrian products and ideally be a horse rider/owner.
- Proficiency in CRM systems.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Product knowledge.
- Excellent communication, questioning and listening skills.
- A polite and friendly manner.
- Lots of initiative.
- A positive attitude.
- A Team Player.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Planning and organising.
- Stress tolerance.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.