Customer Relations Executive
South East: Kent.
£21,000 - £27,500
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Customer Relations Executive to join the customer relations department. This is a full-time position 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- To review escalated complaints, complete own investigations prior to issuing Policyholder with Final Response Letter.
- Prepare FOS case file submissions and manage subsequence queries from FOS, ensuring that a high FOS win rate is maintained.
- Mentor & develop team members to enhance their skills and capabilities.
- The ideal candidate will have FOS experience, strong written communication, and ability to pick up the relevant argument.
- Experience of working in a customer relations/complaints handling role within the insurance industry is required
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to £27,500 per annum
- annual discretionary bonus up to 10%
- fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications
- customer services incentives/payments
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- newly built on-site gym
- free parking
- free daily refreshments
- Hybrid working pattern to be agreed
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.