Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£30,000 - £32,000
Established over 50 years ago and now a leading UK demolition company based in Leeds who have an enviable reputation across a wide spectrum of sectors are now seeking an experienced Finance professional to join their small team within their family business where you will play an integral part by retaining their fundamental ethos of quality, value and complete client satisfaction. This will be an office based role working Monday to Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, there will be some flexibility with the option to work 1 day from home.
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside the Managing Director and Director of the business
- PAYE submissions
- Pension submissions
- Sales ledger
- Purchase leger
- Cash flow projections
- Credit control
- Bank reconciliations
- Month end journals
- End of year procedures including P11D’s
- VAT returns
- Using Sage Payroll and Sage Accounts
- Accounts/Finance experience working in a small team and on your own initiative
- Hands on and be comfortable working in a team environment helping out in other areas when required
- Ideally experience within the property construction/demolition industry but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational, planning and time management skills
- The ability to meet simultaneous deadlines
- Self-driven results-orientated with a positive outlook
- A proven track record within a finance environment with good references
- Experience of PAYE, Pension submissions, Sales & Purchase ledger, Credit control, bank reconciliations, VAT returns and be able to put together month end journals
- Excellent IT skills including SAGE
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.