South East: Surrey.
£20,000 - £30,000
Claims Handler/Administrator – up to £30k per annum – Surrey
An established Independent Insurance Broker providing no-nonsense, flexible Insurance solutions to medium to large sized businesses by providing an exceptional customer service are now seeking an experienced Claims professional to join their team based in Surrey where you will play an integral part within the business being a key advocate for clients and policyholders. Due to expansion and growth of the business this is an exciting time to join a thriving business. This is a full-time role Monday to Friday working from their Surrey base.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day administration of claims including incoming and outgoing calls
- Handle a wide range of claims classes
- Ensure claims records are complete and kept up to date
- Liaise with clients and ensure all relevant parties are informed of the progression of the claims cycle at regular intervals
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- Comply with regulatory requirements and company procedures
- Maintain and develop knowledge and skills through CPD
- Provide support to the Claims Supervisor
- Undertake any additional duties or assist other member of staff, as and when required by the Manager and Directors
- Experience of working within an Insurance Claims environment handling the management of the claims process
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional customer services skills with a proven track record being able to handle difficult situations and complaints
- Experience of a wide range of Insurance classes – claims including goods in transit
- Be able to work in team as on your own initiative
- Excellent administration skills and good organisational skills and experience
- Excellent IT/Systems experience, ideally have experience of using Acturis
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.