Yorkshire: West Yorkshire, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex, London: London North, South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, North East: County Durham, Northumberland, Teesside, Tyne and Wear, Scotland: Central belt, Dumfries & Galloway, Highlands & Aberdeen, West Midlands: West Midlands.
£32,000 - £35,000
Senior Desk-Top Liability Claims Adjuster - UK remote - up to £35,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package and offering the opportunity to progress and help and support towards Industry qualifications, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare, Pension, Employee wellbeing assistance and Life Assurance.
A global Loss Adjusting organisation who are truly passionate and understanding by offering a flexible working model and by fully embracing and supporting individuals to grow and develop, are now seeking an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join the vastly experienced technical Liability team. Hours Monday to Friday 35 hours per week. This is a technical role where you will carry out virtual client visits investigating Liability losses from your desk. The role will involve EL/PL and Product Liability Injury and Third Party Property damage claims where you will use your technical skills and knowledge to assess liability and quantum settlement on a cradle to grave basis.
• Excellent EL/PL and Third Party Property damage claims handling experience
• Good understanding of Insurance law/policy interpretation
• Exceptional investigation skills
• Good understanding of contract, statute and tort law
• Able to co-operate and work well with others in the pursuit of team goals
• The ability to influence attitudes and opinions of others
• Exceptional listening skills and the ability to respond to people effectively
• Excellent communication skills, the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Industry qualifications, working towards or a keen interest in working towards
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.