Property Claims Handler
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£22,000 - £24,000
Property Claims Handler - Leeds, up to £24,000 per annum,Hybrid working, offering a full training development programme with the opportunity to progress to a Field Based Loss Adjuster. Also offering help and support towards Industry qualifications (CILA), plus 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Healthcare, Pension, Employee wellbeing assistance and Life Assurance. Working hours 35 hours per week Monday to Friday.
Due to growth and succession planning this Global Loss Adjusting organisation are now seeking an experienced Property Claims Handler to join their Major Loss Adjusting team, where you will work closely with and support the Major Adjusters handling large loss domestic property claims. This is a rare opportunity for any experienced Property Claims Handler wanting to progress into a Major Loss role where you will be fully supported with your career progression and development.
- Working on Adjuster led larger domestic property losses
- Manage your own caseload through to completion
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and complete case enquiries as directed by the adjuster
- Provide occasional assistance on site, including minute taking of meetings, preparation of action plans/reports
- Help take witness statements, photographs and the gathering of evidence as directed
- Accurately recording daily time and chargeable hours
- Liaise and communicate competently with all relevant parties involved in the claim process
- Domestic/Household property claims handling experience from inception through to completion, ideally experience working within Major Loss or handling complex cases
- Be comfortable and confident dealing with people on a face to face basis
- The ability to interview and take statements as well as gather evidence
- Good interviewing techniques
- Have the ability to show understanding and empathy and be able to handle difficult situations
- Be passionate about what you do and strive to provide a first class customer service
- Cert CILA/Cert CII is required or be working towards and be willing within the first year to qualify as Dip CILA or make significant progress towards
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.