Claims Complaints Manager
South East: Kent.
£30,000 - £35,000
Claims Complaints Manager – Customer Relations - Kent - up to £35k per annum plus up to 10% annual Bonus, fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications, customer services incentives/payments, pension, newly built on-site gym, parking and free daily refreshments
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Claims Complaints Manager where you will inspire, mentor and manage a Household, Motor and Commercial Complaints handling team to provide a world class, complaint handling and management service. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Work closely with team members helping with queries, questions and assisting with technical problems whilst overseeing all teamwork for quality and compliance
- Plan and manage the team resource
- Maintain and develop the compliant processes in line with FCA rules
- Provide feedback to business leaders with root cause analysis
- Carry out 1:1’s to discuss performance and identify areas for training and development
- Develop strategies to promote team members
- Monitor team performance to ensure strict deadlines are adhered to
- Provide encouragement to team members
- Ensure all training and development needs are met
- Lead team meetings
- Managing the hiring processes and new team member training
- Provide a high quality customer service and complaint handling service
- Represent the team at team management meetings and brief the team
- At least 3 year’ experience in a Home Claims Insurance Environment, with specialist knowledge in perils
- Experience of handling claims complaints through to resolution
- Team Leader/Management skills and experience with a proven track record of achieving team targets
- Experience of carrying out 1:1’s, staff reviews/appraisals and interview/hiring new staff
- Helpful and a passion for customer service
- Empathy and understanding
- Confident with a professional attitude
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to identify strengths and weaknesses in team members to maximise combined efforts of the team
- Be able to plan and execute strategic initiatives to agreed timescales
- Industry qualifications, working towards or an interest in pursuing
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.