West Midlands: Staffordshire.
£18,000 - £24,000
Claims Handler (TPA) - Staffordshire - up to £24k per annum, flexi holidays, private health care, generous pension scheme, opportunity for progression with full support towards industry qualifications
A fast paced, forward thinking specialist claims handling organisation who are passionate about people, have a big team spirit and want to provide the best customer service are now looking for an experienced Claims Handler to join their rapidly growing TPA Claims Handling team which will be an exciting time to join. You will proactively manage and settle a portfolio of Insurance Claims across Homebuyer protections, gadget, household and property. This role can be a remote working role or based in their Staffordshire region. There is a dedicated induction programme with continuous training through coaching and buddying. A dedicated development programme is also offered which includes training and promotion opportunities.
• Manage your own caseload of Homebuyers Protection Insurance claims
• Handle the full lifecycle of the claim through to settlement
• Liaise with customers, clients and suppliers
• Be responsible for the pivotal part of the customer journey
• Engage with clients, customers and suppliers via email, telephone and a bespoke messaging service
• Effectively prioritise your workload whilst working with a high level of autonomy
• Build a rapport and a positive relationship to help manage customer expectations
• Work on complaint resolution ensuring all details are recorded resolved within strict timeframes
• Insurance Claims Handling experience from first notification through to settlement
• Customer service driven and have a real passion for working with people
• Motivated to achieve results
• Be able to work in a fast paced environment working against strict deadlines
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
• Good IT skills - Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Word as well as being able to use multiple systems
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.