London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex, South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire.
£45,000 - £50,000
Surveyor Manager – South England – Remote working – up to £50k per annum plus car allowance, annual discretionary bonus, fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications, pension and additional incentives
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Managing Surveyor, where you will continuously build a high performance culture within the Surveying department by recruiting, developing and monitoring performance of direct reports, network Surveyors, Building Contractors and any other Building related suppliers within your dedicated region. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week covering the South of England.
- Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a market leading buildings services for the company and its customers
- Control indemnity costs to ensure loss ratios are market leading and customers enjoy highly competitive premiums
- Deliver market leading cost control and an exceptional customer service
- In conjunction with the Senior Management Team develop and implement a strategy that delivers market leading service to customers
- Constantly monitor costs and customer service levels within your dedicated area
- Manage the resources at your disposal to deliver efficient claims handling costs, by collecting and analysing data collected through various reports, such as surveyor daily, weekly and monthly productivity reports
- Management of Technical Surveyors and freelance Surveyors to ensure quality and accuracy of inspections and reports and adherence to SLA’s
- Recruit, develop and monitor Technical Surveyors ensuring capability on buildings claims decisions
- Where required attend site visits to actively manage customer claims, manage complaints or conduct post or mid-repair Building Contractor audits
- Oversee and monitor the provision and quality of technical advice on buildings insurance claims provided by Technical Surveying Advisors and Regional Technical Surveyors
- Where required support the Customer Relations team
- Building Construction Technical excellence
- At least 5 years relevant experience within the Industry in a similar role
- Have a proven record for successful scaling up of a team without sacrifice of quality measured outcomes
- Excellent leadership skills with an ability to set a vision for the team
- The ability to work at tactical and strategic level
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to create excellent plans for short term (surge) and longer term activity
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- PC literate
- Ideally, a certificate level qualification in management
- Full clean driving licence
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.