Motor Engineer Negotiator
South East: Kent.
£25,000 - £30,000
Motor Engineer Negotiator – Kent – up to £30k per annum plus up to 10% annual Bonus, fully funded and support towards Industry qualifications, customer services incentives/payments, pension, newly built on-site gym, parking and free daily refreshments
An established Claims Management Organisation providing a first class Claims Management service to the Insurance Industry throughout the UK, are now seeking an experienced Motor Engineering Claims Negotiator to join their in-house Total Loss Engineering Team, where you will handle all aspects of both insured and third party motor inspections/valuations using state of the art technology to value and negotiate settlement of claims. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours per week.
- Provide customers with a world class claims service
- As part of the Total Loss Engineering Team you will handle all aspects of both Insured and Third Party motor inspections/valuations using state of the art technology
- Receive, audit estimates and value vehicles prior to negotiating settlement of claims
- Inspect and deal with all total loss claims that first notification of loss has sent directly where vehicles are likely to be written off are identified
- Work with both car, light commercial and motor bikes, also pre theft and fire valuations and negotiations
- Deal with the collection on all total loss vehicles and dispose of them via auction
- Provide support to the Engineering Team Leaders
- Maintain knowledge in specialist areas
- Liaise with external suppliers and storage recover agents and negotiate fair and reasonable costs payable by AAUICL
- Ensure adequate processes and controls are applied to identify and mitigate risks
- Support the Total Loss team by negotiating settlements direct with the Insured
- Maintain website and ensure all vehicles are cleared for auction within sla’s, chase customers re: private plates/lease agreements
- Engineering experience within the Motor Insurance Industry
- Member of either IMI/IRTE/ATA/VDA preferable or willing to do so
- Motor Claims knowledge/experience including a basic understanding of insurance principles
- Conversant with Audatex, Glass’s Guide and other valuation tools
- A good understanding of Experian, parkers guide, caps and general knowledge of searching the market is essential
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- IT/PC literate
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.