Trainee Subsidence Adjuster
South West: Bristol, Somerset, Gloucestershire.
£35,000 - £45,000
If you have construction qualifications such as Building Surveying, Construction Management, Structural Engineering, or the ability and demonstrable Insurance Claims or Subsidence experience within the Insurance Industry or if you are a Graduate Surveyor/Structural Engineer, I am working with a Global Loss Adjuster offering the opportunity to be part of a full career development plan offering full support to enable you to progress to being a fully qualified Subsidence Adjuster/Consultant with Chartered Status.
You will work along-side a dedicated Subsidence Adjuster/Consultant where you will shadow and attend site visits which will be part of your career development plan, you will also be fully supported and funded to complete your industry qualifications through to Chartered Status. You will form part of the Specialist Subsidence Team who play an integral part of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to forge a long-term career within an established highly successful global business offering career development and support promoting opportunities within, recognising in-house talent.
- As a Trainee/Development Subsidence Adjuster/Consultant you will be part of the field team.
- Manage Building Insurance claims at properties showing potential signs of subsidence and has been reports by the policyholder to the client
- You will receive full training and support offering a full training programme covering all aspects from building construction and defects diagnosis through to insurance principles and policy liability matters
- During your progression/development plan you will be able to diagnose damage via site visits or virtual site visits/desk-top investigations/assessments with full support
- Prepare reports for clients and direct investigations to confirm cause of damage and the required repairs
- You will be fully supported by the team of internal claims handlers who are responsible for overseeing the management of the claims process
- Full support and funding will be offered to achieve membership of an appropriate institution such as CIOB or RICS
- Support is also provided to gain Insurance Qualifications such as Cert CII/Cert CILA through to Chartered status ACILA/ACII
- You will have a relevant construction qualification such as Building Surveying, Construction Management, Structural Engineering of be a graduate Building Surveyor/Construction Engineer
- Alternatively, you will have demonstrable experience managing Insurance Claims (Buildings/Subsidence) within the Insurance Claims Industry
- Committed to learn and progress with professional Qualifications up to Chartered Status
- A passion to work within the Construction Claims Sector
- Computer literate and be able to use multiple systems
- A full clean driving licence
- Due to the nature of the role, the role will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Salary & Benefits:
- up to £45k per annum
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- 26 days holiday
- Flexi healthcare plan
- Full support towards Industry qualifications and career progression.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.