South East: Berkshire, Hampshire.
£45,000 - £65,000
Building Surveyor - M4/M3 area up to £65k per annum, plus car/car allowance, bonus, pension, flexi benefits
An experienced Insurance Claims Building Surveyor is required to join a global Loss Adjusters offering national Surveying coverage through a network of field-based Chartered Building Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Managers and Project Managers fully supported by the nationwide Surveying Technical Administration team.
You will play an integral part of the Surveying team covering both residential and large complex projects including commercial, leisure, industrial and multi-occupancy buildings/structures managing general damage losses through to complex building related issues typically ranging from £20k up to and in excess of £1m with typical claims being circa £250k.
The role will be remote working with travel covering your geographical region,
- Working alongside a team of experienced Loss Adjusters you will carry out initial site visits to assess damage to help establish and agree a defect diagnosis.
- Ensure all Planning, Building Regulations Party Wall issues are addressed.
- The role will involve arranging testing report preparation, complaints resolution and compliance performance.
- All reports will require budget costings and recommendations
- An experienced Building Surveyor within the Insurance Claims Sector
- Experienced in dealing with all peril related property damage ideally including large complex losses
- A background of Surveying a wide range of buildings/structures including Commercial i.e., Multi-occupancy/blocks of flats
- A passion for the more technical side of Surveying
- Extremely customer and quality focused to both internal and external customers.
- Team focused and the ability to collaborate with other teams i.e., Adjusters/Structural Engineers
- Be knowledgeable and up to date with Health & Safety Legislation
- An understanding of Scottish Insurance legislation/buildings etc.
- The ability to handle multiple projects competently
- A background in project management, being able to manage the claims process through to completion.
- Industry qualifications, ideally Chartered MRICS qualified or be willing to work towards (with support and funding)
- A full clean driving licence and be willing to travel outside of your geographical area when necessary.
Salary & Benefits
- up to £65k per annum
- annual bonus
- car or car allowance
- 25 days holiday, additional holidays to purchase, flexi bank holidays
- life assurance
- cash plan
- dental plan and medical insurance
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.