Property Claims Handler – Desk Adjuster
South East: Kent.
£35,000 - £40,000
One of the UK's leading Insurers who are renowned for their powerful and cutting-edge Insurance products are now seeking an experienced Technical Property Claims Handler to join their Commercial Property Claims team, who have a strong background of either (or all) loss adjusting, commercial and domestic claims handling including liability, investigation, negotiation, settlement, claims quantum, reserving and/or claims recovery.
This is a permanent full-time role working 35hours per week Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
- You will manage own portfolio of high value/complex property claims (all claims types above £100,000, subsidence above £25,000)
- You will undertake all necessary digital investigations, with assistance of experts where required, to ensure all large loss claims are fully validated.
- Using the appropriate medium, negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement of the claim
- You must have a previous experience of handling technical commercial property claims.
- Experience of end-to-end claims process ownership.
- A good knowledge of common law and legislation affecting insurance.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Hybrid working
- up to £40,000 per annum
- plus 10% annual bonus
- generous pension 9%
- 25 days holiday increasing to 28 with the option to buy and sell
- free and discounted insurance products
- plus support towards industry qualifications such as BDMA insurance.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.