South East: Oxfordshire, West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£40,000 - £50,000
- National loss adjusting practice seeks home-based general property adjuster to handle a variety of leisure industry, commercial/residential let and specialist thatched property losses in the Central Midlands region at all levels including those in excess of £100,000.
- You will project manage the losses from instruction to completion and will be allowed to operate in a completely autonomous manner utilising excellent resources and strong supplier networks.
- Candidates must essentially have experience of handling the full range of property losses and be comfortable operating without the need for daily supervision.
- You must also be happy to cover a large geographical area but will deal with quality losses where quality fees are assured.
- You can live anywhere in the general South/West Midlands region.
- Formal qualifications through CII/CILA would be preferred but are not essential.
Basic salary up to £50,000 plus bonus, car/car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.