Renewals Manager/Commercial Account Handler
- RENEWALS MANAGER / COMMERCIAL ACCOUNT HANDLER (HAS ALSO DEALT WITH NEW BUSINESS) - with a wealth of Account Handling experience within the Insurance Broking Industry.
- Experience of insurance include Commercial combined (inc public, products, employers liability and business interruption); Contractors All Risk; Motor fleet and motor traders; Goods in transit, marine cargo; Professional indemnity; Directors & Officers; Engineering insurance and inspection; Cyber; Travel and group personal accident; Excess layer liability; Property owners - commercial and residential; Shops, offices, food & drinks packages; Legal expenses etc.
- Handles all areas of commercial insurance, renewals, customer relationships/account management, from SME clients to large corporate clients.
- Current renewals book of business is GWP £4,200,000 with over 1,800 clients.
- Visits key clients and handles their queries, MTA’s and remarket all policies at renewal.
- Is also responsible for managing the renewals team and held responsibility for building the team.
Certificate in Insurance, working towards the Diploma in Insurance. Lloyds of London Introductory Brokers Test. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.