- ACCOUNT HANDLER with 25 years experience gained within the insurance industry and a proven track record of building relationships and exceeding quality assurance and service targets.
- Flexible and adaptable having worked in various roles.
- Currently responsible for preparing and issuing policy documentation and for ensuring timely debiting of all renewals and adjustments including adherence to Premium Funding procedures.
- Handles an allocated book of business.
- Assists the Account Executive and plays an active role in existing business reviews by preparing pre renewal and renewal reports.
Certificate in Insurance. AAT NVQ Level 3 Intermediate Accounting.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.