South East: East Sussex, Kent, West Sussex.
£45,000 - £55,000
- Specialist national surveying practice seeks to appoint a perils surveyor to deal with a portfolio of domestic and commercial losses.
- Working from a home base the role will cover a geographical area of the South Coast region.
- All the losses will be fully project managed on a cradle to grave basis and losses typically will range from £20,000 - £100,000, but can go in excess of this. You will also be required to handle your own caseload of claims.
- Client's main principals are insurers, but they do work for loss adjusting practices as well.
- Candidates must have proven track record of handling domestic and/or commercial property perils losses.
- Ideally be MCIOB or MRICS qualified, although may consider candidates who are working towards this, but have relevant insurance claims experience within surveying.
- You will ideally live in the South Coast region
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.