South West: Somerset.
£45,000 - £60,000
Loss Adjusting practice seeking a Subsidence Specialist to pro actively manage a portfolio of Subsidence losses, which will be a case-load of domestic and commercial with various values.
- Within this field based role, you will be expected to attend visits from claimants who have reported signs of Subsidence.
- The insurance claims will be around 60% domestic and 40% commercial up to £100K in value.
- You will have internal support provided by the internal claims handlers and have a site pack containing high level details of the claim, policy information and any specific details.
- Your expertise will be to survey the property, investigate the damage and diagnose the cause of movement.
- Responsible for reporting on all specific details, feedback back to the Subsidence teams within specific timeframes to enable the claim to be bought to swift settlement as soon as possible.
- The role also offers career development with full exam and study support, promotional opportunities and a fully inclusive culture.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous subsidence surveying experience and be a technical expert, a go to person who enjoys problem solving technical problems with buildings and structures.
- Ideally you will be Chartered or working towards Chartered status in a relevant institution: ICE, IStructE, RICS, CIOB.
- You will also ideally have experience of insurance claims handling, but this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Candidates must have a decisive approach, be computer literate, able to demonstrate a sound understanding of domestic construction and be knowledgeable with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.