London: London South East, London South West, South East: East Sussex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, West Sussex.
£35,000 - £50,000
- National loss adjusting practice is seeking a home based Liability Adjuster for their operation covering the Southern Home Counties region.
- Whilst working from a home base, you will be responsible for a portfolio of liability losses mainly on an investigation and report only basis.
- The portfolio will be split between approx 60% injury and 40% TPPD also may include some motor investigation work.
- Client can move the region around to suit, so willing to consider applications from candidates in South London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex or Hampshire.
- Applications are requested from candidates already working as a Liability Adjuster, but will also be entertained from individuals working for insurers in a Claims Inspector capacity or legal practice.
- However, it is essential that you have previous claims experience handling EL & PL losses and must have injury experience.
- It would be beneficial if candidates also have insurance qualifications, but not essential.
- There will be excellent opportunities for personal development as the company continues to develop and grow.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.