North East: County Durham, Northumberland, Teesside, Tyne and Wear.
£30,000 - £45,000
- Working as a home based adjuster you will be expected to deal with your own case-load of domestic losses throughout the North East region and surrounding counties.
- Losses will typically be up to £100,000 in value and split approx 90% domestic and 10% commercial.
- You will be expected to carry your own caseload on a cradle to grave basis and carry out approx 15 visits per week, ensuring that you adhere to service level agreements.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience within domestic loss adjusting and be comfortable working from a home base on your own initiative.
- Progression towards professional qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.