London: London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Berkshire, Oxfordshire.
£45,000 - £60,000
- National loss adjusting operation is seeking a surveyor to cover the South East.
- Working from a home base you will be expected to deal with a portfolio of approx 80% subsidence claims and 20% perils.
- The perils losses will be referrals from the commercial property division and Major Loss division and you will be expected to assist with quantum validation on these losses.
- Typically you will carrying out 3-4 new instructions per week and carry a caseload of around 80-100 losses.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a rapidly growing practice and the role is well rewarded with an excellent salary, bonus and full benefits package.
- Candidates will ideally be able to demonstrate their experience dealing with both subsidence and perils related losses within an insurance/loss adjusting environment.
- You will ideally be MCIOB or MRICS qualified.
- The ideal candidate would live to the West of London, but candidates further afield would be a consideration.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.