Domestic Major Loss Adjuster
London: London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Essex, Kent, Surrey, East Anglia: Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk.
£45,000 - £65,000
- Working within a well established Domestic Major Loss team, you will be expected to handle a portfolio of domestic major and complex losses, typically in excess of £100,000 in value.
- You will work from a home base covering either the East Anglia, South East or London region depending on where you live.
- The company adopts a team approach and whilst you will be comfortable working on your own, you will be a core part of an extensive team of major loss adjusters and have a dedicated office-based technical and managerial support.
- Systems training will be available as required and will also provide appropriate support for remote (home) working if necessary.
- This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deal with losses in excess of £100,000 and break into the Major Loss market.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience dealing with domestic losses as a loss adjuster and may consider applications from candidates who have not previously handled major loss cases.
- You must be self motivated, have good IT and communications skills.
- Progression towards professional qualifications would be a distinct advantage.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.