Major & Complex Loss Adjuster
West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£50,000 - £70,000
Excellent opportunity to join a well established Major Loss Team, managing the more technical and complex claims ranging from flood damage resulting in Business Interruption to claims associated with catastrophic events.
The role will be home based with regular regional travel throughout the Midlands.
- As a Major & Complex Loss Adjuster, you will have an integral part to play in delivering a high quality, professional service to clients, managing an active caseload of predominantly commercial claims over £100k in value, often containing material damage and business interruption matters.
- The work often requires a partnership approach in working with other business stream and third parties, such as the Casualty/Liability team or local government and emergency services hence your approach to detail and a thorough investigation is paramount.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Adjuster to make their mark within the business and with clients. The job requires foresight, ambition and tenacity and brings with it the prospect of success and significant rewards.
Candidates should be already successful in handling large property or complex claims, you must have the confidence and professionalism to manage high profile and high value incidents, combined with the ability to promote the business.
You must have previous experience to bring at a senior adjusting level and have/be:
- ACILA or similar with the desire to continue learning and /or full qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of FSA procedures and TCF initiatives
- Extensive technical knowledge within the adjusting arena at a complex loss level
- Understanding of Client SLA compliance/productivity/quality requirements
- Able to embrace technology and be proficient in MS office suite
- The ability to influence key personnel as to give the product a competitive edge
- Someone who can inspire others to deliver excellent service to differing people, with differing expectations, in a range of commercial environments
- A sound understanding of financial aspects coupled with the ability to lead others to achieving agreed targets.
- A full UK driving licence, with the willingness to travel to regional offices when required
- A high achiever, capable to presenting the product to its best advantage
- A desire to deliver excellent service
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.