Domestic Major Loss Adjuster
East Anglia: Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk.
- Working for this Major insurer as a Domestic Major Loss Adjuster you will be responsible for a portfolio of high value and complex domestic losses throughout the East Anglia region.
- Working from a home base you will be part of the Property and HNW team providing a hands on bespoke service, managing the life-cycle of the claim through to settlement.
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for an insurer, with a fantastic benefits package.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience dealing with losses over £100,000 for domestic and HNW losses.
- You must have an excellent knowledge of technical , building and legal principles along with a proven track record of dealing with cases of high value and complexity.
- You must have a minimum qualification of CertCII with the aspiration to progress further.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.