General Loss Adjuster
West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£35,000 - £50,000
- National loss adjusting operation has a requirement for a General Adjuster in the East Midlands or West Midlands region.
- Working from a home base you will deal with a mixed portfolio of commercial and domestic losses.
- The role will involve dealing with losses on a cradle to grave basis typically up to £100,000 with a bias towards commercial claims.
- The portfolio consists of Commercial, Property Owners and a small amount of domestic losses.
- You will be expected to cover an area around the area you live and the surrounding counties.
- Candidates can live anywhere within this region specified and be prepared to travel.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate their experience dealing with both domestic and commercial losses on a cradle to grave basis, working from a home base.
- Progression towards professional qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.