South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex.
£40,000 - £60,000
- Loss Adjusting practice is seeking a General Adjuster to work from a home base dealing with a mixed portfolio of approx 70% domestic losses, HNW and Heritage losses and approx 30% Commercial losses with support from a central office.
- You will be expected to cover a geographical area around the South East region and surrounding counties.
- Typically you will be expected to carry out around 20/25 visits per month and likely to carry a case-load around 80/85 ideally.
- Each week on average you will spend 3 days out on the road with 2 admin days.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate their experience within loss adjusting, be self motivated and have excellent communication skills.
- Progression towards professional qualifications will be an advantage, but not essential if you have the right level of experience.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.