Scotland: Central belt.
£45,000 - £60,000
- National loss adjusting operation is seeking a Perils Surveyor to deal with a portfolio of losses such as fire, flood, escape of water, storm damage and impact losses throughout Scotland.
- The role will involve dealing with diagnostic surveys, claims consultancy, project managed perils or pre-loss building valuations.
- You will work from a home base, but typically attend an office which will be with 2 hours of home address on a regular basis.
- This is a great opportunity to join a well established and growing team with excellent prospects.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience dealing with insurance related losses.
- You will ideally be MCIOB or MRICS, but would also consider applicants with relevant experience without Chartership.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.