Domestic & Commercial Adjuster
London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire.
£40,000 - £55,000
- Working within the General Property team you will be expected to manage property claims ranging from minor damage to major to catastrophic events.
- As a Commercial/Domestic Loss Adjuster, you will be assigned your own region and mixed claims portfolio.
- The role will be home based with regular regional travel required throughout London and surrounding counties with occasional overnight stays depending upon location.
- You will be supporting valued clients in pro actively handling and settling a mixed case-load of property claims, up to the value of £100k.
- These can vary in complexity so it's essential that you'll put yourself in the shoes of the policy holder, appreciate each situation differently by investigating each claims with tact and a calm manner, establishing the facts, policy details and work towards a resolution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous loss adjusting experience dealing with either domestic or commercial losses.
- You must be able to work from a home base and be self motivated adhering to SLA's and KPI's throughout the life of each claim.
- You must have both excellent written and oral communications skills and progression towards professional qualifications such as CertCILA, DipCILA, ACII or ACILA would be beneficial.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.