North West: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside, Cumbria.
£35,000 - £50,000
- An opportunity exists for an Agricultural & Rural adjuster in the North West region.
- Working from a home base covering the above regions you will be expected to handle a wide range of claims from the rural community from a variety of insurers.
- Losses will range in value, but typically up to £100,000.
- You will be expected to meet with policyholders on site and deal with a mixture of buildings, contents, commercial and agricultural losses, so a great variety of claims.
- Working within the specialist team, you will be supported by a dedicated team of experienced staff.
- You will be responsible for effectively managing a caseload and meeting all client expectations as well as maintaining and developing support from specialist rural Insurance Brokers and Agents.
- It would be advantageous if candidates have who have or progressing towards DipCII, CILA or ACILA, but this is not essential.
- Knowledge and experience within Insurance, Claims Management or Loss Adjusting
- An effective and confident communicator with the ability to forge strong working relationships
- Conscientious and hard working to achieve and exceed the required results
- Flexible and adaptable during busy periods particularly as a result of major weather events
- Committed to strive toward the delivery of "Absolute Customer Satisfaction"
- A full UK Driving Licence is essential
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.