West Midlands: Warwickshire, West Midlands.
£45,000 - £60,000
- An opportunity has arisen for a Surveyor based in the West Midlands region.
- Working from a home base, you will be expected to assist in the provision of professional subsidence and general perils losses in connection with domestic and commercial buildings insurance claims.
- Candidates will have to pro-actively manage own work efficiently and effectively to achieve business objectives whilst maintaining service level agreements.
- You are likely to cover a geographical area throughout the areas highlighted above in the main, but at times may be requested to travel further afield.
- Candidates must have excellent communications skills to liaise with all parties involved throughout the lifespan of the claims.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate experience dealing with both subsidence and perils related losses in relation to insurance losses.
- Progression towards MCIOB/MRICS or similar qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential if you have the necessary experience.
Salary will very much depend on experience and qualifications
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.