Liability Loss Adjuster
Scotland: Central belt, Dumfries & Galloway, Highlands & Aberdeen.
£30,000 - £45,000
- Working from a home base you will be expected to handle a portfolio of liability losses throughout Scotland.
- The portfolio will be split between approx 70% PL/Products and 30% EL with 70% of the losses being TPPD and 30% injury.
- You will be expected to deal with these losses on a cradle to grave basis in the main, but there will be some IRO losses.
- Some losses can be investigated on a virtual basis if the claim allows.
- Ideally seeking individuals who can demonstrate previous experience of dealing with EL & PL losses on a cradle to grave basis and ideally have previous investigation experience in the field.
- Progression towards professional qualifications would be advantageous, but not essential.
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.