Agricultural Loss Adjuster
South East: Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire.
£35,000 - £50,000
- With a rapid and ever changing world climate one of the UK's largest network of Loss Adjusters specialising in agricultural, rural industries and estates claims, who are renowned for their passion of working within their rural communities, are now seeking an experienced Adjuster to join the specialist Agricultural team.
- Working within such a diverse sector you will be working across a widely cross selection of claims such as liability, fraud, subsidence, major loss, high net worth, environmental and renewable energy.
- This role will grow and become an even greater vital part of the business as the climate changes and the world looks toward a more renewable future.
- As an experienced Adjuster you will work with the rural community handling a variety of insurance claims including farm buildings, livestock, produce, forestry, arable farming, glasshouses, renewable energy and processing, milling and packing.
- Manage a mixed portfolio of claims to include domestic, commercial & agricultural
- Attend site visits assessing damage/loss, investigating, scoping, writing complex reports and negotiating settlements
- Communicate effectively by sharing, listening and exchanging information and knowledge at all levels
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within your own team and across other teams throughout the business
- Deliver projects ensuing completed within timescales
- Manage the maintenance of Client relationships through management and delivery of SLA's and achievement of KPI's
- Ideally experienced in agricultural insurance claims, rural communities
- Experience as an Adjuster doing commercial claims with an interest in farming / agriculture
- Extensive knowledge of the insurance market and knowledge within the adjusting arena
- Previous involvement in insurer client relationship management
- A passion for working with rural communities / farming / renewable energy
- Proficient working knowledge of scoping software and hand held device use
- Project management skills in order to deliver against targets and within budgets and timescales
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK driving licence
- Industry qualifications, working towards or a commitment to study towards with support
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive annual basic salary, bonus, car or car allowance, 26 days holiday, pension, pmi, phi, support towards career development and industry qualifications
Tel: 0777 622 2964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.