Credit Hire Claims Specialist
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£21,000 - £27,000
- A well known UK insurer is looking to strengthen its established credit hire team by employing further credit hire claims handlers.
- Working Monday to Friday, 9am till 5pm, you will pro-actively manage a portfolio of Credit Hire claims from cradle to grave, including high value/contentious claims handled outside of the ABI GTA.
- Using your technical knowledge of Credit Hire processes and procedures, you will make financial and handling decisions to benefit the company with minimal referral.
- Working as part of an experienced team and regularly communicating with external solicitors, Credit Hire Organisations (CHO's) and other third parties, this is a varied and engaging role.
- In order to be successful in your application for this role you will display up to date knowledge and understanding of the Credit Hire industry/market, including its legal and procedural development, first-hand experience of Credit Hire handling, strong customer, analytical, communication and organisational skills, excellent negotiation and file management skills, excellent understanding of the United Kingdom legal system surrounding claimant and defendant litigation, including extensive knowledge and understanding of relevant case law their application and implications.Strong understanding of The Road Traffic Act 1988 and Article 75.
- A detailed knowledge of the ABI GTA and its implications. Previous experience with pre ligation work and/or liaising with solicitors in a business capacity would be advantageous.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.