Hire & Logistics Administrator
South West: Dorset.
£17,000 - £19,000
A well established loss management firm is looking to appoint an individual to join their growing Hire and Logistics team. The business provides bespoke insurance claims handling and management services to a network of nationally based insurance intermediaries and commercial clients. The role includes management of supply chain, supplier and client relationships and arranging and overseeing rental vehicle provision to ensure client and legal requirements are met. You will work as part of the Hire and Logistics team to organise rental solutions for non-fault accident victims. The role includes working with external business partners including Insurance Companies, brokers, vehicle repairers and vehicle suppliers to ensure the smooth and effective solution for their client.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to work with customers to understand their rental vehicle requirements and organising the solutions through the supply chain.
- You will review supplier performance against internal KPI's to ensure that service levels are met, providing meaningful feed back to the supply chain regarding requirements and failures if required.
- You will be involved in the sourcing and signing up of new accounts as required to further enhance the supply chain.
- You will liaise with external companies such as our lawyers and broker partners to provide robust information and case management allowing them to assist in the settlement of clients losses.
- You will take care ofadministration and case diary management of a designated case load within the in-house system.
- You willwork as part of a team to ensure that Service Level Agreements held , with our client base is met and exceeded.
- You will work with clients and external partners to ensure that comprehensive documentation and monitoring notes are obtained and recorded accurately for the settlement of Insurance Motor claims in line with industry guidelines.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.