In-House Legal Counsel
East Midlands: Lincolnshire.
£40,000 - £50,000
A leading UK accident management firm has a fantastic opportunity to join their Motor claims function as an in-house Legal Counsel in their Lincolnshire office. Reporting to the Financial Director, you will support, advise and encourage the recoveries team to adopt current strategies by providing expert, commercial and cost-effective legal services.
- You will have 3+ years PQE or equivalent experience in motor insurance with a heavy emphasis on credit hire and recoveries.
- You will have the ability to establish, build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, posses the ability to keep up to date on relevant legal, regulatory and market developments.
- Demonstrate a clear focus on the reduction of debts owed to the company.
- Deliver clear, accurate and succinct advice within relevant time-scales and to manage a portfolio of litigated files with a proactive approach.
- Understand the strategic needs of the credit hire arena to ensure legal knowledge is directed to business matters of high value and high strategic importance with material financial impact upon the firm.
- In return you will receive a competitive salary, achievable incentivised bonuses and enrolment into a company car scheme.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.