Qualified Financial Adviser
South East: Buckinghamshire.
£30,000 - £40,000
A market leading wealth management firm seek to employ a qualified financial adviser to provide clients with financial advice and make recommendations on how best to meet their goals. You will be taking over an existing client bank which historically has generated sufficient new business to earn the adviser bonus.
The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace for available products and services, identify clients' needs, design financial strategies and gain commitment from clients to proceed with your recommendations.
The key duties of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business, the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable:
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (Pensions, Investments & Savings, Protection)
- Assess clients' financial circumstances, understand their needs and develop a comprehensive financial plan
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Cultivate the client base and build relationships
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Keep up to date with financial products and legislation and comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- You will provide first class financial planning and advice to existing and prospective clients, across the UK.
Candidates in situ will be motivated, friendly and professional at all times, and will provide impartial and unbiased advice. Excellent time management is a must to ensure appointments are scheduled with realistic time frames.
- Experience as a Financial Adviser or relevant experience
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning as a minimum
- Good knowledge of compliance, TCF, Data Protection Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to ask appropriate questions of clients
- Good analysis skills, money management skills and planning skills
- Should be enthusiastic and willing to assist clients
- Ability to manage own workload
- Flexibility/ adaptability to cope with change
- Due to travel, full driving licence and own car is essential.
Critical Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of FCA rules relating to the financial advice process
- Working knowledge of Compliance
- Knowledge of the current market place.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.