Head of Counter Fraud for Motor & Home
South East: Kent.
£35,000 - £40,000
Household name insurer seeks to employ a Head of Counter Fraud (CF) for their Motor and Home division. Working with heads of departments you will lead the way in fraud detection and prevention. Engaging staff and stakeholders to develop and in-bed CF detection and prevention methodology throughout the claims process.
In situ in this role you will be required to.
- To maintain and develop a comprehensive CF risk assessment This will involve working with stakeholders across the business to ensure that all risks are recognised, have owners and mitigation plans in place.
- Oversee all investigations undertaken by the counter fraud team in a prompt, proportionate and objective manner following applicable legislation and policies.
- Leading on the development and maintenance of CF risk assessment and analysis, including the continual scoping of the risk landscape (which will be consistent with the Company's overall risk assessment practices).
- Advise on the design and implementation of preventative and detective controls to aid the proactive detection of irregularities, frauds and inefficiencies across all aspects of the business.
- Provide CF reporting and management information to senior management and the Audit and Risk Committee and provide support and guidance to colleagues within the supply chain-facing side of the Company who are engaged in activities to prevent, deter and detect CF.
- Evaluate new technologies and threats (including implementing specific fraud initiatives), making recommendations to the organisation to help mitigate fraud losses.
This list is not exhaustive but gives an idea in terms of the day to day role.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.