Desktop Liability Adjuster
Yorkshire: West Yorkshire.
£25,000 - £32,000
An international loss adjusting practice seeks to employ an experienced liability desktop adjuster to work out of the busy West Yorkshire offices.
Your role will be handling a mixed portfolio of Public Liability property damage claims from cradle-to-grave. Your clients will include some of the most prestigious Liability Insurers, Blue Chip Corporate Clients and Brokers, it is therefore essential to have experience within the claims arena.
You will also be investigative in your approach to claims handling and have the ability to identify questionable information and apply correct procedures to identify potentially fraudulent claims.
In order to be successful in this role you will have / be:
- You will have a proactive attitude to claim settlement and be capable of driving down elapsed times whilst containing cost. Self motivated and capable of working on your own initiative.
You will also:
- Have either a PL property or injury background with the ability to conduct desk-based investigations
- Be able to interact with all interested stakeholders including claims staff, Underwriters, Insured`s, Brokers and Claimant`s
- The ability to apply a thorough knowledge of current case law, statute and other legal liabilities
- Be willing to go the extra mile and provide exemplary customer service
- Possess accurate keyboard skills
- Have a good working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be extremely well organised and capable of influencing others
- Insurance qualifications are desirable, but equal consideration will also be given to those with the relevant experience.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.